Breaking

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Best Merry Christmas wishes, Quotes and Messages

Looking for best quotes or messages to greet people around you that they can't forget? You are in the right place then. Here is the collection of some wonderful Christmas wishes and messages that will make your heart go warm.

Best Merry Christmas Quotes 

1.)  Life without friends is just like a Christmas spent alone.

2.) Christmas doesn't come from a store, perhaps Christmas means a little bit more. - Dr. Zeuss

3.) At Christmas i no more desire a rose/ Than wish a snow in May's new-fangled shows. - William Shakespeare 

4.) Christmas covers this world with a magic wand, more beautiful than the world itself!

5.) Christmas is not a time nor a season, but rather, it is a state of mind.

6.) Always winter but never Christmas. - CS Lewis

7.) What kind of Christmas Present would Jesus ask Santa for? - Salman Rushide

8.) I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it in my heart all the year. - Charles Dickens

9.) He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.

10.) For it is in giving as it receives. - Fransis of Assisi


Merry Christmas Wishes for your Friends and Family

1.) Wishing you a greatest Christmas my dear friend, hope you will shine like a star on the top of Christmas tree.

2.) Wishing you all the best mate, Merry Christmas!

3.) For me, Christmas is the means of telling people how much they mean to me. Thank you for being an amazing friend to me, and best human in the whole world!  Merry Christmas!

4.) Every day is Christmas with you, my friend. No one comforts and warms me as much you do. Merry Christmas to you!

5.) I am feeling like a Santa Claus, because the only thing i want to do is to make your life special. Happy Christmas!

6.)  May this holy Christmas night bring everything you deserve in your life. Greeting you from the warmth of my heart, Happy Christmas to you!

7.) I wish that Santa may deliver love and kindness to you this Christmas night. Happy Christmas to you, my friend!

8.)  Christmas is the time to Cherish our loved ones, and bring true happiness in our lives. Happy Christmas to all of you!

9.) This is December,
the month of snowflakes and candles
may this Christmas bring to you
brightness, light and cheeriness!

10.) Christmas is not about
gifts, things and feasts.
It's about how you spread
love, happiness and cheers!

Merry Christmas Cards for Christmas Wishes

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

No comments:

Post a Comment